Redux Framework is advanced options of WordPress configurations that contain classes, libraries, plugins. Simply put, it’s something without which there can be neither one WP template – the toolbar to edit appearance of the theme. Change the color, font, slider settings, placing blocks on the page, loading media and much more which helps user with no development skills and knowledge of code to create unique website. Most users are familiar with the name Redux Framework, as in some templates it acts as required to install plugin. Besides the fact that this framework is the main assistant to regular users, WordPress Themes developers also can not imagine their work without it. The tool replaces thousands of lines of code written manually and save a lot of time spent on adding settings to the template.
Different variants of filling options and appearance:
Why the Redux Framework?
- Absolutely free Framework, open source software and easy to understand documentation. The plugin can be found at WordPress.org.
- GPL License. Ability to use in both commercial and personal projects.
- A clear range of options for both developers and users.
- Simplifying and speeding up the process of integration options for WordPress themes. Using clean code, you do not need to spend time on its writing and revision.
- Cross-Browser Compatible.
- Easy operation, installation, integration. Getting started can be even without reading the documentation.
- A wide range of options that you can include / exclude in your project (all this with a single tool).
- Flexibility. There is the possibility of adding own functionality.
- Permanent free technical support which will help to solve issues and problems related to Redux Framework.
- Completely Brandable. Your project is only yours!
- Creating your own theme it’s not necessarily to possess backend development skills, Redux Framework knowledge will be enough.
Theme settings should be clear and simple process for users. Sometimes overabundance templates functionality is much worse their lack. User is confused with them, writes a huge number of requests for technical support and as a result does not achieve desired result, switches to other themes with a more user-friendly configuration management. Therefore, despite all the endless possibilities Redux Framework, don’t be carried away and integrate into your template every possible option, complex schemes and a large number of shortcodes. Remember the measure and try to simplify this process.
You can download one of Fruitful Code’s WordPress Theme built with Redux Framework.