Visual Composer plugin today probably is the most popular and easy to use website builder for the WordPress platform. At the same time, compared with other builders VC has a wider range of options, tools and features. Competent use of this plugin will help to create a unique, responsive and professional website. Most users of premium templates on ThemeForest managed to get acquainted with this product and fall in love with plugin, since it is so easy and comfortable to work with. Fruitfulcode team was no exception in using this particular plugin. With the help of VC shortcodes we develop both templates and individual sites. VC is truly an indispensable assistant for both developers and users.
Why is the Visual Composer?
- User-friendly interface and a set of parameters. Easy to edit and configure the blocks. You don’t have to possess programming skills, it’s enough to use drag’n’drop control.
- Compatible practically with all WordPress products. Support for most popular plugins Woocommerce, SEO Yoast, WPML, Contact Form 7, Slider Revolution.
- Ability to use a constructor in any template. You can also meet the premium templates with already integrated plugin and ready-made solution for the VC.
- Absolute responsive for all design elements. At the same time you can choose a fixed size, it all depends on the project requirements.
- Freedom of action. For more specific tasks third-party developers can create their own elements, shortcodes, modules.
- Construction of both the backend and frontend. The so-called concept WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) enables you to create design and elements, controlling the entire process in real time.
- Automatically update function via WordPress dashboard.
- You can arrange all the items on the page without adhering to the standard grid; as a result to create a unique and dynamic design.
- Using specific shortcodes on the standard website pages.
- Save time! You can create templates for any elements and using them in future.
- Additional extensions available (200+ addons).
- Different translations available. Support .po and .mo files.
- 40+ predefined elements. Tabs, accordions, sliders, buttons, separate lines, text boxes, columns, players and so on.
With all the positive aspects of this product we can point out some disadvantages in its work. We hope this is temporary and developers of WP Bakery will edit next issues:
- Quite a lot of extra blocks that are generated on the front end.
- Unfinished configuration tool for responsive.
- Libraries are loaded when necessary and not necessary, it is difficult to control this process.
- Improper classes on the grid.
Pluses are much more. And this is good news! Certainly it is hard to describe all the features of VC in a single article. You can find more detailed instructions on the website of plugin developers. In our opinion the best solution is to purchase a premium theme with VC plugin already embedded. By doing so you:
- save time and money;
- get multifeatured and spectacular website with individual design.
If you have any suggestions or additions to this post we will be glad to discuss it with you in the comments.
You can download one of Fruitful Code’s WordPress Theme built with Visual Composer plugin.