In this article we’re going to have a detailed look on client Upwork account creation and hiring process.
Upwork is a global online work platform where businesses and independent professionals connect and collaborate remotely with 10% commission. If you don’t have Upwork account you might want to use this guide to create client account and hire one of our developers:
1. Go to Upwork;
2. Sign UP;
3. Select the client role by clicking Hire;
4. Choose the most convenient for you registration option;
5. Fill out required sign up form fields;
6. Please verify your account;
7. Setup a customer account by clicking post a job;
8. Before posting a job you will be asked to add payment method. In order to verify your card, Upwork may make 2 temporary charges totaling $10. These charges will be refunded to your credit card within 10 days;
9. Once you have verified payment method you can post a job. Post a job tab is available in your main menu;
10. When you have the job posted grab one of the links to our developers profiles below and click “Hire Now” button; The developer accepts offer and starts working on the project.
We recommend hourly Upwork contracts because of:
- Ability to check actual developer screenshots in work diary.
- You pay if you approve the progress that you see.
- Set the amount of hours you’d like freelancer to work per week.
- Easier to pay for additional tasks.
You can hire available WordPress developers from our team:
- Ilya Pavlov – Web design / WordPress development
- Pavel P. – WordPress Plugin & Theme Expert PSD / PHP / HTML / CSS / jQuery
- Fruitful Code – Web design & WordPress development
Why do you need to choose Upwork?
- Get amazing results working with the best programmers, designers, writers and other top online pros. Hire freelancers with confidence, always knowing their work experience and feedback from other clients.
- Start your job in hours, not weeks. Get a shortlist of skilled freelancers instantly, tapping into our hiring know-how and matching technology. Interview favorites online and hire with the click of a button.
- Collaborate in a secure online workplace using the latest communication tools. Work stress-free with time tracking, reports and Upwork Payment Protection that assures you only pay for work you approve.